Get a Job >> Browse Articles >> Interview Tips

+15

Top 10 Interview Questions for Healthcare Job-Seekers

Top 10 Interview Questions for Healthcare Job-Seekers

Carole Martin, Monster Contributing Writer

Too many job seekers stumble through interviews as if the questions are coming out of left field. But many interview questions are to be expected. Study this list and plan your answers ahead of time so you’ll be ready to deliver them with confidence.

+15
  • 969654_237399373058916_1613127823_n_max50

torresamelia

8 months ago

2 comments

I was impressed with these questions they were a great help to me some of these questions were on my first interview

• 11_max50

louboutin2012

almost 2 years ago

12 comments

all are winged words!!
    -- my own homepage/online store:http://www.cheaplvsalevip.com/

• Photo_user_blank_big

pixied

over 3 years ago

2 comments

I need help with my interview skills in the medical field. I'm going to be starting a Medical Assisting class in August, and I want to start networking for jobs.

• 100_0464_0167_max50

KathyinAZ

almost 4 years ago

2 comments

a wolf, they travel in packs, a family thing..... thanks this was helpful in getting some phases to use and memorize for those interviews... good luck, everyone!

• L_d0ab6f41be52ab1ca32b13d0c634485e_max50

Medicalprotobe

about 4 years ago

6 comments

The last question was a humor statement. I love to know that medical industry has a freat opportunity to be yourself and love it.

• Photo_user_blank_big

hawaiianwarrior1963

about 4 years ago

2 comments

My favorite question ever asked at an interview was if I asked your mom or dad if you would be good at this job what would they say and why????

• Photo_user_blank_big

Seritha

over 4 years ago

2 comments

Very imformative. A great way to prepare and be ready for a variety of questions.

• Jennie_max50

jennie_mercado

over 4 years ago

2 comments

Thanks:-) it helps me a lot

• Profile_005_max50

andrejak

almost 5 years ago

2 comments

Very informative, a great way to to prepare and be ready for the unexpected! Its a tough market out there and this is the type information we need to be one step above the rest!

• Photo_user_blank_big

No Longer Practicing

almost 5 years ago

LOL, I am a stickler for spelling...sorry. This article did have a ton of great information. One thing to remember (I have owned two companies in the past) never ever bad mouth your previous employer. That would be the first sign to me that I did not want to hire you.

Good luck to everyone!

• Photo_user_blank_big

imunique

about 5 years ago

2 comments

this information was very helpful, it shows how important it is to be ready for the interview process!
    hope there isn't any misspelled words so i don't hear from cynicalpanic!

• Photo_user_blank_big

rebajeangunto

about 5 years ago

2 comments

lots of great info to think about before a interview! THANKS!!!!!!

• Photo_user_blank_big

No Longer Practicing

about 5 years ago

Maybe you should learn to spell INTERVIEWER first

• Dsc_0178_max50

Caregiverphils

about 5 years ago

2 comments

woowww! amazing, informative! I am now ready to face my enterviewer.

• Photo_user_blank_big

marcellecrichlow

about 5 years ago

4 comments

Thanks for such amazing information, this will have me at my very best for any employers interview questions.

AllHealthcare School Finder

Save time in your search for a healthcare degree program. Use AllHealthcare's School Finder to locate schools online and in your area.

Get Info